Ultimate Ears Canada
Custom Monitors & Extra Fees
If you are not from Ottawa please complete the following steps
STEP 1 – Call any local establishment in your city that sells hearing aids. A quick google search “hearing aids in city” and you should find MANY different places. These places can all take impressions for you. Compare prices to see how much this will cost you.
STEP 2 – Give the audiologist the following instructions. Cotton is preferred but it is okay if they use foam. It is imperative however that you have a 1 inch bite block and the impression is taken past the 2nd bend of the ear canal (the audiologist will understand). The final mold will look similar to the image you see in the pdf.
STEP 3 – Once you have the impressions, they should give them to you in a small cardboard box. Take this box, write your name and phone number on it and ship it to the following address:
David Gutierrez | Artist Representative – Ultimate Ears Pro
3 Jenner, Suite 180
Irvine, CA 92618
Attention: Hear Fine – Neil Fine 613-709-3463
STEP 4 – At any point between steps 1) and 3) send Hear Fine an e-mail with:
- All your contact information including shipping address, phone number, and e-mail
- Monitors chosen
- Case: Hardcase Small Square, Hardcase Large Roadie, Black Roundcase, Silver Roundcase
- Cord Length: 48″ or 64″ (48″ is most popular)
- Cord Colour: Silver or Black
- Art Work ($150)
- Ambient Feature Yes/No ($75)
- 15-20 Days after earmolds are received = $99 (Mandatory base price)
- 3 Days after earmolds are received = $225 (this is an additional charge to the $99 so therefore $324 total).
An invoice will then be e-mailed to you for full payment. E-mail money transfer is preferred but we also take credit card if you do not have online banking setup. Because you’re taking the impressions elsewhere, we will not add the additional $50 fee for impressions on top of the listed price.
STEP 5 – Your monitors will be delivered to your door within 20 business days after they are received at Ultimate Ears.
If you have any other questions, e-mail us, call us, or fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly.