Hearing Aids Ottawa
Join Hear Fine and join a world that will brighten your life and everyone who surrounds you
All Hearing Aid Manufacturers
Hear Fine has accounts with a variety of manufacturers, deals with all styles, and level of technology for hearing aids. Through our hearing aid consultations we determine the hearing solution that is optimal for you.
Contact Our Audiologist Today
Learn more about rechargeable batteries for hearing aids from Hear Fine
Hearing Aids Ottawa: The Process
#1: CONTACT OUR AUDIOLOGIST
You will always communicate with a knowledgeable professional. Our audiologist will even help you book your appointment.
#2: GET A FREE HEARING TEST
An explanation of your results is given in simple terms. This will help us determine the hearing aid that is best for your unique needs.
#3: GET A PRESCRIPTION/QUOTE
Leave with an official prescription when you book a test. We don’t hide our prices (just ask us) and we carry all the latest technology.
Interesting Benefits & Features of Hearing Aids
Reduces the Rate of Dementia
Reduces the Risk of Falls
Increases Social Life
Decreased Stress from Family
Fully Automatic with 7 Programs!
Integrated Phone Apps
Bluetooth: TV, Phones, etc.
Connect to the Internet
Whether it’s the best price on specific hearing aids in Ottawa, or a technology you require from a hearing aid that is unique to your lifestyle; Getting a FREE hearing test is the first step in determining the ideal hearing aid for you.
Phone: 613-709-3463 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultation – We Aim to Educate
Let Hear Fine educate you on your hearing loss, and give you solutions that are personalized to your needs. You will leave with a full understanding of your hearing loss… GUARANTEED!
Need a second opinion? Have you been told you need hearing aids that cost $5,000, or even $6,000? Be confident with your final decision and let us speak with you.
+ What to Expect from Your Consultation
- We will explain your hearing test results with you in detail so you may understand the underlying cause(s) of the difficulties you are experiencing.
- Discuss the best solution for you. This could be hearing aids (or not), the use of assistive listening devices, further medical investigation by an otolaryngologist/ENT, etc.
- If hearing aids are needed: helpful accessories with hearing aids, what level of technology is needed within the hearing aid, and if a case calls for it, a particular brand will be suggested.
- Answers to any questions you may have. For efficiency we recommend writing down any questions you have beforehand on a piece of paper. Additionally, you may ask as many questions as you like as they arise within the consultation.
+ How Long Should Your Appointment Take?
- A full appointment with hearing test: 60-75 minutes. We encourage you to write down any questions you have in advance. This option is preferred but not necessary.
- Second opinion: 30-40 minutes.
+ What Do I Need?
- A full appointment with hearing test: Health Card.
- Second Opinion: A copy of your most recent hearing test.
- Free Consultation!
Hearing Aid Styles
There are reasons behind each style choice. Let Hear Fine guide you in what’s best for your unique hearing loss.
- Mini CIC- Virtually invisible. Recommended for Mild to Moderately-Severe hearing losses.
- Completely in the Canal (CIC)- Less visible. Recommended for Mild to Moderately-Severe hearing losses. Custom built.
- In the Canal- Mild to Moderately-Severe hearing losses. Custom built.
- In the Ear (ITE)- Mild to Severe hearing losses. Extremely easy to manipulate. Custom built.
- Open-Fit- Less visible. Recommended for most types of hearing losses. Optimal for high-frequency hearing losses with normal hearing in the low-frequencies. Generic tip or attaches to a custom earmold.
- Behind the Ear (BTE)- All types types of hearing losses. Attaches to custom earmold.