Oticon Opn S BrainHearing Support
Access all sounds in an open sound experience The result of a winning formula of Oticon technology.
Extremely fast and precise technology provides users with more accurate information about their 360º soundscape, even in difficult listening environments. This open sound experience lets them more easily locate and separate sound sources including multiple speakers, so they can focus on what they find important. Two groundbreaking features makes this possible.
OpenSound Navigator™ scans the sound environment more than 100 times per second, rapidly and precisely attenuating disturbing noise, even between individual words, making distinct speech stand out clearly.
Spatial Sound™ LX ensures precise localization of sounds. Data exchange at streaming speed gives the brain the cues it needs to pinpoint the position of all distinct sounds. Powered by TwinLink™, Spatial Sound LX enables more than a 200% increase in binaural communication capacity.
The Oticon OpN S family offers BrainHearing™ support in five key areas
Oticon Opn S provides access to all of the important sounds in everyday listening environments, including multiple speakers. Its ability to support the brain in these conditions is made possible by outstanding performance in five key areas, which result in groundbreaking benefits for the user.
1. Open access to all speakers. The open sound experience is built on the foundation of ensuring open access to multiple speakers, even in noisy environments.
2. Rapid noise reduction. Intruding noise puts extra load on the brain, so a rapid and precise reduction of noise coming from specific directions, as well as diffuse background noise, is essential to make distinct speech stand out.
3. Localization of sounds. With the open sound experience bringing access to all sounds, it’s important that users receive precise sound localization information, so they can decide where to focus.
4. Speech clarity. To ensure maximal speech understanding with less effort, and a richer listening experience, all speech sources in any location are enhanced and clarified.
5. A personalized listening experience. The performance of Oticon Opn S is optimized by making adjustments based on individual needs and personal preferences.
Come visit Hear Fine and learn more about
what Oticon hearing aids have to offer.
Ottawa’s hearing clinic for hearing aids.